We wear our Oaks uniform with pride
We believe that our school uniform fosters a sense of belonging and pride in our school; it also contributes to our positive ethos and equal opportunities. We are grateful that parents ensure that their children abide by our compulsory school dress code.
You may purchase uniform from Tesco, by visiting www.tesco.com. Follow the links to: clothing/school uniform/uniform embroidery service/find your school. Alternatively, our uniform can be ordered from a company called ‘Schoolwear For Less’. If you wish to purchase on-line from Schoolwear For Less, their website is:
Our uniform is:-
- Navy pinafore dresses or skirts, navy or black trousers
- White blouses or white or navy polo shirts • Navy sweatshirt/cardigans or knitwear
- Blue and white check or striped dresses may be worn in the summer
- Plain blue, black or white socks or tights
- If worn, alicebands, hairbands or scrunchies should be plain navy blue
- Grey trousers or shorts
- White shirts or white or navy blue polo shirts
- Navy sweatshirts or knitwear
- Plain blue, black or white socks
Both girls and boys should wear black or navy school shoes, with a heel and sole of an appropriate and safe height.
All these items can be bought from any local department store. T-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts and girls’ cardigans, all with the school logo, plus PE shorts and PE bags can be purchased from the websites above.
Please note that children should not wear jewellery to school apart from watches and ear studs. All jewellery must be removed for PE. If your child can not remove their ear studs themselves, please make sure they do not wear them on PE days. Thank you.
- Navy or white shorts
- Navy or white T-shirts (They may alternatively wear their ‘house’ colour T-shirt.)
- Plimsolls (trainers from Year 3)
- Change of socks
From Year 3 the children will require a warm top or tracksuit for outside games
Please mark all clothing and shoes clearly with the name of your child. Children will need a drawstring bag for their PE kit, which should be brought into school on a Monday and taken home on a Friday to be washed.